These tasty blue cheese and vegetables balls are perfect to nibble on when hunger hits and you want to prevent a Snaccident. Give it a try! For other easy snack recipes follow us on.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 2 The Laughing Cow Light Blue Cheese triangles
- 1 handful baby spinach, finely chopped
- 1/4 red pepper, finely diced
- Black pepper
- Blend The Laughing Cow Light Blue Cheese into a smooth paste using a teaspoon. Mix with the spinach and red pepper and season with a little black pepper. Cover and pop into the fridge for 15 min to chill.
- Roll the chilled mixture into 5 balls then return to the fridge to allow them to firm up.