Got seconds before your stomach rumbles again? Then you’ve got just enough time to munch some of these cucumber roll ups. Simply roll up cucumber strips filled with The Laughing Cow Original Cheese Spread Tub, smoked salmon and a squeeze of lemon. It’s the perfect low fat snack to keep stomachs quiet at work (or as soon as you rush in after work). Delish!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1 cucumber
- The Laughing Cow Original Cheese Spread Tub
- 30g smoked salmon
- Zest of one lemon and a squeeze of juice
- Start by making the cucumber strips. With a vegetable peeler cut 10 long thin strips from the cucumber about 10 to 12cm long.
- Lay the cucumber strips on a piece of kitchen towel to remove any excess moisture.
- Spread The Laughing Cow Original Cheese Spread Tub in the centre of each piece then pile a curl of smoked salmon on top.
- Roll the cucumber around the cheese and smoked salmon then stand on one end. Repeat with the remaining strips.
- Arrange the rolls on a serving plate and top with a grating of lemon zest and a squeeze of lemon juice. Best served chilled.