What do you do when you get home from work starving and dinner won’t be ready for ages? Personally I turn to one of my favourite celery snacks. I like to load up crisp celery sticks with my light blue cheese spread and dried cranberries. It’s the perfect cheesy snack that’s fast to make, tastes fabulous and fights off hunger without filling you up. Top tip: I cut mine bite-size so I can snack while I cook – convenient, creamy and crunchy.
Preparation time: 8 minutes
- 3 medium celery sticks, washed
- 3 triangles of The Laughing Cow Light with Blue Cheese
- 1 tablespoon of dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the celery sticks in half and fill each section with half a triangle of The Laughing Cow Light with Blue Cheese.
- Sprinkle the cheese with chopped cranberries and black pepper.
- Arrange on a plate or snack instantly.