It’s 4 o’clock… your stomach is starting to rumble… but the nearest food is not necessarily the best for a snack . That’s a snaccident waiting to happen. Why not avoid future Snaccidents with this delicious snack recipe: The Laughing Cow with Blue Cheese spread on a crunchy slice of sourdough bread with some avocado and chopped walnuts.
Looking for more tasty snack recipes? Follow us on Instagram? @TheLaughingCow_UK
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 8 triangles Laughing Cow Light with Blue Cheese
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1 avocado, sliced or mashed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 walnuts, chopped
- Toast the sourdough lightly, then spread each slice with two triangles of Laughing Cow Light with Blue Cheese.
- Arrange the sliced or mashed avocado on top, and drizzle with the lemon juice.
- Scatter with the chopped walnuts, and serve
Serving suggestion: pair with freshly squeezed orange juice