Looking for a creamy and tasty pasta recipe ? This Chicken Tuscan Pasta Bake is perfect for sharing with friends and impressed them with a creamy sauce made with The Laughing Cow cheese spread in TUB!
Tuscan Chicken Pasta Bake
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp Italian herb seasoning
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 mixed peppers, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 3 chopped plum tomatoes
- 1 tub Laughing Cow Original
- 100ml double cream
- 1 bag baby spinach
- Salt and pepper
- 1 packet penne pasta, cooked
- 100g parmesan grated, divided
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Add the chicken to a bowl and sprinkle with the Italian seasoning, sea salt and olive oil.
- Heat a large, deep, heavy bottomed frying pan and brown the chicken, roughly 4 – 5 minutes on both sides. Remove from the heat and place in the oven on a tray for a further 5 minutes to cook through. Chop the chicken into pieces and set aside.
- Add a splash more oil into the pan and add the sliced peppers and onions. Fry, stirring every now and then, until they’ve softened.
- Add the diced garlic and fry until fragrant, then add the tomatoes and cook until slightly broken down. Spoon in the Laughing Cow and stir in the double cream, then bring to a gentle simmer and add the spinach to wilt. Season to taste.
- Add the pasta and stir to combine. Pour into an ovenproof dish. Mix together the breadcrumbs and parmesan and sprinkle over the top. Bake for around 20 minutes until bubbling.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.