This makes a great alternative to a sandwich. Using cream cheese rather than mayo, helps to ensure this snack is lower in calories than a typical tuna sarnie.
Want more easy snack recipes? Follow us on Instagram @TheLaughingCow_UK
Preparation time: 8 minutes
Makes : 4
- 4 triangles of The Laughing Cow Original cheese
- 2 tbsp low-fat crème fraiche
- 2 tsp horseradish sauce, or to taste
- Lemon juice, to taste, plus wedges to serve
- 160g tin tuna in water, drained
- 4 slices wholegrain bread, toasted
- 4 small handfuls of rocket
- Black pepper
- Blend The Laughing Cow Original cheese to a smooth paste using a teaspoon. Add the crème fraiche, horseradish sauce and lemon juice and mix well. Stir in the tuna and mix together – the mixture should remain quite chunky.
- Top each slice of toast with the tuna paté, add a handful of rocket and serve with lemon wedges and a grind of black pepper.