This healthier take on a classic snack of chips and dips uses light cream cheese and fat-free yogurt for the dip and is served with homemade tortilla chips rather than high-fat crisps.
Need more snack inspiration? Follow us on Instagram @TheLaughingCow_UK
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1 wholemeal wrap, cut into bite sized pieces
- Spray oil
- 2 The Laughing Cow Light Blue Cheese triangles
- 4 tbsp fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red onion, plus extra to garnish
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Pop the pieces of wrap into a roasting tin, spray with oil and pop under the grill for around 1 min until they’re starting to brown (keep a close eye on them to ensure they don’t burn). Remove from the grill and turn each one other. Return to the grill for another 30 sec or so until they’re brown on the other side. Leave to cool slightly.
- While the chips are cooking, blend The Laughing Cow Light Blue Cheese into a smooth paste using a teaspoon. Add the yogurt and blend well. Mix in the red onion, then transfer to a small serving bowl. Top with a little more red onion and serve with the chips.