Elevenses? Mid-morning snack? Post lunch pick me up? Call it what you like, these little cherry tomato recipe makes a great snack for whatever time of day. Juicy, ripe cherry tomatoes are filled with my Laughing Cow Light cheese spread and then topped off with crispy bacon. Bursting with flavour, they’re the perfect low fat, pre-lunch snack to share…or not. Ok then, just one more.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Makes : 10
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 5 triangles of The Laughing Cow Light
- 4 pre-cooked rashers of crispy bacon
- Few sprigs of flat leaf parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Slice the top off each tomato and with a small teaspoon remove the seeds and pulp.
- Fill each tomato with half a triangle of The Laughing Cow Light cheese spread.
- Break the crispy bacon in to shards and poke them into the cheese.
- Garnish with parsley and black pepper, and then pop them in your mouth. Mmm.