When I’m about to go from zero to hungry, then give this quick snack a try – cheese and crackers with figs & pomegranate. Juicy, crunchy and creamy all at once. Top multi-grain crispbreads or your favourite crackers with The Laughing Cow Extra Light cheese spread , a few rocket leaves, sliced fresh fig and a sprinkling of pomegranate seeds. Just the lift off mid-mornings need.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 8 triangles of The Laughing Cow Extra Light
- 4 multi-grain crispbreads
- Handful of rocket or mixed salad leaves
- 2 figs, sliced into thin wedges
- 50g pomegranate seeds
- Spread 2 portions of The Laughing Cow Extra Light Cheese onto each crispbread.
- Sprinkle a few rocket leaves or mixed salad leaves on top of each crispbread and add a few slices of fig.
- Finish them off with a scattering of pomegranate seeds and prepare to tuck in!
Tip: Swap the fig for thin slices of fresh mango for a refreshing twist!