This delicious creamy carrot soup with The Laughing Cow cheese will keep you warm in a cold day.
Creamy Carrot Soup
- Peel the carrots and slice them
- Chop the onion and fry it in a pan with olive oil
- When onions have softened, add the carrots and the curry powder
- Stir every now and then for 5 minutes
- Add water in the pan to entirely cover the carrots. Add salt, pepper and butter, and let it simmer until the carrots are fully cooked (about 30-35 minutes on low heat)
- Blend the carrots a first time. Add The Laughing Cow cheese triangles and blend a second time until creamy and delicious!
- For an even creamier texture, add 50ml of French crème fraîche or double cream and blend again
- Serve in a bowl and top with some fresh coriander leaves