Looking for a fresh and colourful recipe ? This bruschetta is a classic burst of fresh summer flavours – tomato, basil and garlic, and makes for a perfect appetizer before a big meal, or handed out as a snack !
Bruschetta Fresh Tomatoes and Basil
- 1 ciabatta
- 5 triangles of The Laughing Cow Light
- 3 medium heirloom tomato, deseeded and finely chopped
- 50g onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Cut the ciabatta into 1-inch diagonal slices. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and grill until lightly toasted.
- Spread a layer of The Laughing Cow Light cheese on to each slice and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium sized bowl and spoon mixture onto the ciabatta slices.