The perfect summer no-bake treat: ice cube berry cheesecake! Discover this tasty and easy-to-make recipe of chocolate covered cheesecake bites filled with a strawberry cheesecake and sweetened The Laughing Cow cheese. They’re super impressive and soooo creamy ! And the ice cube tray makes it so easy and fun to make !
Summer-Berry No Bake Mini Cheesecakes
- 250g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 225g strawberries
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 16 Laughing Cow Triangles Original
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 15g crushed digestive biscuits
- 55g unsalted butter, melted
- In a microwavable jug, add 500g chocolate and coconut oil. Microwave on high for 2 minutes until completely melted. Pour into each of the 2 ice cube trays and tilt tray in all directions, allowing chocolate to cover the sides. Flip trays upside down to let excess chocolate drip out. Then refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Mix digestive biscuits and butter until combined. Set aside.
- Add strawberries and sugar to a pot. Cook over medium heat until reduced by half and thicken. Pass through a sieve to remove any large bits and seeds.
- Whisk together Laughing Cow, strawberry puree, condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla. Fill each ice cube mould ¾ way with cheesecake mix. Top with digestive biscuit mix. Seal with remaining coating. Chill all trays until set about 15-20 minutes.
- Pop chocolates out carefully and trim excess chocolate if needed.
- Enjoy !