Cheese and cake – my perfect snack recipe. And whats even better is that this is a “no bake cheesecake”. Or to put it another way… its hassle free. I love this silky cheesecake topping, made with The Laughing Cow Extra Light (mixed with thick Greek yogurt and vanilla extract), smothered over a crisp rice cake base. It’s not naughty in the slightest, so you can even enjoy your treat before you’ve been to the gym.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 8 triangles of The Laughing Cow Extra Light
- 4 tbsp Greek yogurt (we used 0% fat)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 4 plain or seeded rice cakes
- 1 clementine, sliced
- 100g frozen raspberries, thawed
- Mint sprigs, to decorate
- Mix The Laughing Cow Extra Light with the yoghurt, vanilla extract and sugar until smooth.
- Sread an equal amount onto each of the rice cakes.
- Arrange some clementine slices and raspberries on top.
- Decorate with a few mint sprigs and serve – too good to resist!
Tip: You can defrost frozen raspberries in the microwave for 40-60 seconds on HIGH.