The combination of bananas and yogurt are enhanced by the richness of The Laughing Cow. Crunchy granola and roasted banana add a textural and flavour difference to the dish.
Makes : 14
- 60 g of flaked almonds, roughly chopped
- 120 g oats
- 40 g salted butter
- 60 g honey
- 120 g The Laughing Cow Light
- 60 g caster sugar
- 100 g Greek yogurt
- 100 ml double cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 bananas, peeled and cut into diagonal slices
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 170g condensed milk caramel, mixed with a pinch of sea salt
1. Make the granola by toasting the almonds and oats in a frying pan over a low heat for 5 minutes.
2. Add the butter and stir until melted, drizzle over honey and continue cooking stirring with a wooden spoon until the mixture has caramelised.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside to cool.
4. To make the parfait, place The Laughing Cow Light and sugar in a large bowl, beat with an electric mixer until it is light and fluffy, fold in the yoghurt.
5. In a separate bowl whisk the cream and vanilla essence together until the mixture forms soft peaks.
6. Carefully fold cream into the cheese mixture, place mixture in a piping bag fitted with a found nozzle, chill.
7. Place banana slices in a ovenproof dish, dust with icing sugar and either place under a hot grill or use a blowtorch until the banana has caramelised.
8. To serve, divide the granola mixture evenly between 6 ramekin dishes, add the banana slices, a spoon of caramel and then pipe in the parfait mixture. Top with a few banana slices.