The combination of bananas and yogurt are enhanced by the richness of The Laughing Cow. Crunchy granola and roasted banana add a textural and flavour difference to the dish.
Granola and banoffee parfait pots
- 60 g of flaked almonds, roughly chopped
- 120 g oats
- 40 g salted butter
- 60 g honey
- 120 g The Laughing Cow Light
- 60 g caster sugar
- 100 g Greek yogurt
- 100 ml double cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 bananas, peeled and cut into diagonal slices
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 170g condensed milk caramel, mixed with a pinch of sea salt
- Make the granola by toasting the almonds and oats in a frying pan over a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the butter and stir until melted, drizzle over honey and continue cooking stirring with a wooden spoon until the mixture has caramelised.
- Remove the pan from the heat and set aside to cool.
- To make the parfait, place The Laughing Cow Light and sugar in a large bowl, beat with an electric mixer until it is light and fluffy, fold in the yoghurt.
- In a separate bowl whisk the cream and vanilla essence together until the mixture forms soft peaks.
- Carefully fold cream into the cheese mixture, place mixture in a piping bag fitted with a found nozzle, chill.
- Place banana slices in a ovenproof dish, dust with icing sugar and either place under a hot grill or use a blowtorch until the banana has caramelised.
- To serve, divide the granola mixture evenly between 6 ramekin dishes, add the banana slices, a spoon of caramel and then pipe in the parfait mixture. Top with a few banana slices.