These energy balls can keep in the fridge for a couple of weeks ensuring you not only have a tasty The Laughing Cow treat but also something to help you recover after that tough workout.
- 200 g oats
- 180 g peanut butter
- 80 g honey
- 50 g raw buckwheat
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 50 g dark chocolate
- 70 g The Laughing Cow Light cheese
- Put the oats into a food processor and pulse for 10 seconds to crush them slightly.
- In a large non-metal bowl, place the peanut butter and honey together, microwave on a medium setting for 20 seconds to soften.
- Add the oats, buckwheat and cinnamon; combine well using a wooden spoon.
- Melt the chocolate in a metal bowl over a pan of hot water, taking care not to spill any of the water into the chocolate.
- When molten, beat in The Laughing Cow Light, and then add to the oat mixture, combining all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Whilst still warm roll into approximately 20 small balls, place in a lidded container and chill until required.