These energy balls can keep in the fridge for a couple of weeks ensuring you not only have a tasty The Laughing Cow treat but also something to help you recover after that tough workout.
Makes : 20
- 200 g oats
- 180 g peanut butter
- 80 g honey
- 50 g raw buckwheat
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 50 g dark chocolate
- 70 g The Laughing Cow Light cheese
1. Put the oats into a food processor and pulse for 10 seconds to crush them slightly.
2. In a large non-metal bowl, place the peanut butter and honey together, microwave on a medium setting for 20 seconds to soften.
3. Add the oats, buckwheat and cinnamon; combine well using a wooden spoon.
4. Melt the chocolate in a metal bowl over a pan of hot water, taking care not to spill any of the water into the chocolate.
5. When molten, beat in The Laughing Cow Light, and then add to the oat mixture, combining all the ingredients thoroughly.
6. Whilst still warm roll into approximately 20 small balls, place in a lidded container and chill until required.