Why have a plain old cracker when you can don the fancy pants? (culinarily speaking). Let’s try this match of garlic & herb flatbreads with a generous dose of laughing cow original cheese, topped with red pepper & chilli hummus or lemon & coriander hummus, then finally layered with delicious fine cut ham.
Makes : 3
- 3 Garlic & Herb Flatbreads
- 2 Triangles of The Laughing Cow Original Cheese
- 1-2 tsp Red Pepper Hummus
- 1-2 tsp Lemon & Coriander Hummus
- 2-3 slices of finely cut honey roast ham Spring onion, chopped finely to garnish
- Take 1 flatbread and spread a layer of cheese over followed by a layer of one of the hummus.
- Repeat with the other hummus on another flatbread.
- Slice your ham and layer over the flatbread.
- Garnish with spring onion if you’re feeling fancy.