Read on to find out how to make delicious no-bake mini-Cheesecakes with blueberries and The Laughing Cow Cheese Original in an ice cube tray. These bite size snacks are the very definition of an “easy cheesecake” recipe.
Blueberry No Bake Mini Cheesecakes
- 75g granola
- 75g digestive biscuits
- 60g unsalted butter, melted
- 21 blueberries
- 150g mascarpone
- 200g The Laughing Cow Cheese Original
- 100g icing sugar
- Vanilla extract, 1 tsp, or the seeds of 1/2 vanilla pod
- First, scatter blueberries into the bottom of a silicone ice cube tray.
- In a food processor blitz the granola with the biscuits until fine. Add the melted butter and combine until fully mixed. Set aside and wipe down blender, then add The Laughing Cow Cheese, mascarpone, sugar and vanilla. Blend until smooth.Pipe or spoon the cheesecake mixture over the blueberries, leaving a gap at the top for the layer of granola/biscuit base. Take the whole tray and put in the freezer for 1 hour or until firm.
- When the cheese has set, spoon the biscuit/granola base on top and pat down with the back of a spoon. Freeze for 1 hour- you want the cheesecakes to pop out whole. Leave at room temperature for 1 hour then chill until ready.