Say ‘Hola’ to your new light lunch. My hunger-killer avocado quesadilla recipe is super quick to prepare. Fill with my Laughing Cow Light Cheese Spread Tub, smashed avocado and shredded turkey, or any other leftovers you have and roll up for a delicious snacking sensation. And that’s a wrap.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Makes : 2
- 2 soft flour tortillas
- 4 tea spoons of The Laughing Cow Light Cheese Spread Tub
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 6 cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- 60g cooked turkey (or chicken), shredded
- A little finely sliced red onion
- A few finely chopped chives
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lay the tortillas on a work surface and spread 2 tea spoons of The Laughing Cow Light Cheese Spread Tub over half the surface of each one.
- Mash the avocado with a fork and spread it over the cheese. Scatter the tomatoes, turkey (or chicken), red onion and chives on top.
- Add dollops of the remaining The Laughing Cow Light Cheese Spread Tub, season with black pepper, and then fold in half.
- Heat a chargrill pan or large frying pan. Cook the quesadillas for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Cut in half, serve and savour every last creamy bite!