The Laughing Cow offsets the white chocolate and combines to make a nostalgic treat inspired by fond childhood flavours. The Laughing Cow provides an incredibly smooth texture to form the base of this delicious dessert.
Makes : 9
- 200 g raspberries (reserving a few for decoration)
- 3 leaves of basil
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 250 g white chocolate
- 200 g of The Laughing Cow Original
- Pinch of salt
- 200 mls double cream
- 100 g shortbread, crushed
- Put the raspberries, basil and icing sugar in a bowl and break apart slightly with a fork.
- Leave to infuse in a warm place for 30 minutes and then remove the basil.
- Melt the chocolate in a metal bowl over a pan of hot water, taking care not to spill any of the water into the chocolate.
- When the chocolate has melted, remove from the heat and leave to cool slightly.
- Once cooled whisk in The Laughing Cow Original, add the salt and set aside.
- Whisk the cream in a separate bowl until it forms soft peaks.
- Fold the cream gently into the chocolate mixture, place into a piping bag and chill until needed.
- To serve, divide the crushed raspberries between 6 serving bowls.
- Pipe the chocolate and cream mixture on top of the raspberries, sprinkle with shortbread crumbs and decorate with fresh raspberries.