Cheesy smashed avocado & turkey quesadillas
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Say ‘Hola’ to your new light lunch. My hunger-killer quesadilla recipe is so quick to prepare. Fill with The Laughing Cow Extra Light, smashed avocado and shredded turkey, or any other leftovers you have and roll up for a delicious snacking sensation. And that’s a wrap.
2 soft flour tortillas
8 triangles of The Laughing Cow Extra Light
1 ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
6 cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
60g cooked turkey (or chicken), shredded
A little finely sliced red onion
A few finely chopped chives
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Lay the tortillas on a work surface and spread 2 triangles of The Laughing Cow Extra Light over half the surface of each one.
2. Mash the avocado with a fork and spread it over the cheese. Scatter the tomatoes, turkey (or chicken), red onion and chives on top.
3. Add dollops of the remaining The Laughing Cow Extra Light, season with black pepper, and then fold in half.
4. Heat a chargrill pan or large frying pan. Cook the quesadillas for 1-2 minutes on each side.
5. Cut in half, serve and savour every last creamy bite!
Tip: For a vegetarian version, simply replace the turkey or chicken with peppers.