- Light and deliciously tasty cheese spread
- Source of calcium
- 25kcals per triangle – loved by Slimming World & Weight Watchers fans
- Reduced fat – 62% less fat than The Laughing Cow Original
- Great for snacking or lunch at work
- No added colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians and during pregnancy
- A fridge staple – individually sealed portions keep it fresher for longer
Distinctive, smooth, creamy cheese, The Laughing Cow Light is made from a special recipe that has hardly changed – still as delicious as it has always been.
At 25 calories per triangle, you’ll have used them up in the blink of an eye. I’ve also been told that laughing for 10 minutes can burn around 25 calories – try it and see!
Eat one on its own to savour the cheesiness, or add to a cracker for a crunchy cheesy snack that cures your cravings (my favourite taste sensation, typically about 60 calories*). Perfect for a quick elevenses snack, mid-afternoon munch, or when you get that pre- (or post for that matter) dinner peckishness.
The handy cheese triangle makes it easy to keep an eye on how many portions you’ve enjoyed, and how much extra laughing you may want to do.
Naturally, there are no added colours or preservatives, and of course it’s a source of calcium.
Add The Laughing Cow Light cheese spread to your shopping list now! You won’t regret it!
*Based on a brand leading 8g cracker at 35 calories plus 25 calorie triangle portion.www.tesco.com