- Light and deliciously tasty cheese spread made with real Emmental
- Good source of calcium
- 25 calories per triangle – loved by Slimming World & Weight Watchers fans
- Snack-friendly – eat on a cracker for a quick and nutritious pick-me up
- No added colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians and during pregnancy
- A fridge staple – individually sealed portions keep it fresher for longer
Mild and mellow, subtle and smooth, that’s my The Laughing Cow Light cheese spread made with real Emmental. And a good spoonful of laughter too, of course.
It’s my special recipe, which makes The Laughing Cow Light with Emmental cheese seriously tasty. Made with an extra ‘je ne sais quoi’, which brings a lift to your cracker, sublimeness to your sandwich and pep to your pitta. Just the thing to lighten up a grey Tuesday…or Wednesday or Thursday or Friday (you too Monday)!
With 25 calories per portion…aren’t those calories used up in the time it takes to say ‘Emmen-thal’? Or is it ‘Emmen-tal’? And the handy packs of 8 triangles help you watch just how many portions are being eaten (the pack will empty faster than you think!)
Naturally, there are no added colours or preservatives, and it’s a source of calcium – great news for your teeth and bones.